Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Prints coming this weekend

My first post!!! This past week has been a roller coaster! It's so exciting to be on etsy and see how creative people are. It's easy to get addicted to that website... I am pretty excited about this weekend. Marie is working on a set of 3 prints. We will post them individually, but if someone wants a set, that could certainly be arranged. I was looking for the right paper for a while, but I think I found something that will work really well. If someone has suggestions what paper to print on, that wold be very appreciated.

I am working on some pretty fun prints as well; colorful and fun. I seem to like color a lot. If you look at the placques I have made or the three clocks that have been up for sale (two are still up in the shop, but one was sold - thanks!), you will see that the color pops! Making colorful things put me in a great mood, so I choose to make colorful things. Check back this weekend, and we should have some of these prints up for everyone to look at!

No comments: